Foundation in Wardley Mapping
Foundation in Wardley Mapping – for those who need to read and understand Wardley Maps with a view to becoming a Practitioner or with a need to work effectively with Practitioners.
Foundation in Wardley Mapping – for those who need to know and understand the basics of Strategy using Wardley Mapping either with a view to becoming a Practitioner or with a need to work effectively with Practitioners.
A certified Foundation in using Wardley Mapping candidate has proficiency in reading and understanding Wardley Maps.
- Explain the history and context of Wardley Mapping in comparison to traditional strategy techniques and solutions.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of a Wardley Map and explain their core benefits.
- Understanding of the strategy lifecycle
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of Wardley Mapping and how to relate them to your business.
- Describe the climatic patterns and how they impact Wardley Maps.
- Describe how to formulate a value chain that underpins the user needs of your customers.
- Illustrate evolution in a Wardley Map.
- Identify patterns of change over time creating competitive advantage.
- Describe the future by looking at economic patterns.
- Interpret the Wardley Map to explain where to outsource.
Who is the Foundation in Strategy designed for?
Strategic Decision Makers, CEOs, C-Suite, Board members, VPs, Product Managers who want to develop their strategy using Wardley Maps
Recruiters, Hiring Professionals, Hiring Line Managers who want hiring managers to know the language and detail within the subject matter to be able to evaluate candidates, understand their skills set and what they are capable of
Investors, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Angel Investors who want investors to be able to evaluate and understand businesses using or seeking to use Wardley Mapping
Strategy practitioners, career professionals, enterprise architects, architects, public policy professionals who are interested in strategy using Wardley Mapping as a capability to support their current role and future career.
Wardley Mapping users and those who work with Practitioners - Those who need to understand the framework, structure, processes and language used in Wardley Mapping in order to work effectively with those using the capability
- 1 hour
- Multiple Choice