Awareness in DevOps - For those who need an awareness of DevOps either with a view to becoming a Practitioner or with a need to work effectively with Practitioners. Online training hours: 20-25 hours (3-4 days).
Drawing upon experiences and insights from practitioners and thought leaders in the global DevOps community, we have created a course which will give you broad knowledge across the full DevOps landscape.
- Online training
- Access from any browser
- Professionally developed course
- Non-profit organisation: Sales support development of new courses
- Developed with the community
- Access from anywhere
- Self paced
- Gain an understanding of how DevOps came to be and why it has become so important
- Learn what DevOps is and look at what it involves from three different perspectives which originate from some of DevOps’s most influential advocates
- Discover the concepts of Version control, focussing on Source Control Management, specifically Git
- Learn what Configuration Management is and where it applies in DevOp
- Learn what Continuous Integration and Delivery means and the role it plays in DevOps
- Awareness of all the different types of testing in the DevOps cycle
- Discover organisational structure Patterns and Anti-patterns and DevOps as a Service.
- Gain an understanding of Psychology safety and the importance of trust, empathy and diversity in the workplace.
Available from November 2020.
- 3 hours
- Online Self Paced
- Autumn 2020