Practitioner in Privacy Enhancing Techniques - For those who apply and demonstrate understanding of the theories, design elements, processes and techniques for Multi-Party Computation (MPC), Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE), Zero-Knowledge (ZK) and Differential Privacy (DP). Online training hours: 20-40 hours (3-5 days).
The candidate who meets the Learning Outcome criteria at the Foundation Level should as a minimum be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the theories, design elements, processes and techniques as outlined below. The candidate should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Explain the difference between Multi-Party Computation (MPC) and Fully Homomorphic Encryption (HE).
- Discuss the high-level principles and security models underlying a Privacy Enhancing Techniques (PET) such as MPC
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of different MPC technologies (Yao circuit vs LSSS) relate them to a business situation in which PETs are needed.
- Understand the limitations of Differential Privacy (DP), and why it complements secure computation.
- Online Training
- Access from any browser
- Professionally developed courses
- Non-profit organisation: Sales support development of new courses
- Developed with the community
- Access from anywhere
- Path to a globally recognised certification
- Become a practitioner in Privacy Enhancing Techniques (PET) processes, tools and techniques
Available from November 2020
- 20-25 hours
- Online Self Paced
- Autumn 2020